Toko Girl Scout Cookies Vape Pen
Girl Scout Cookies is an indica-dominant hybrid with a strong sativa component (40:60 sativa/indica ratio). This strain can reach THC levels of up to 28%, meaning it’s one of the most potent strains available to medical marijuana patients. This strain provides the best aspects of both sativa and indica, and the high is powerful, happy, and euphoric, but with couch-lock body effects and feelings of lethargy.
GSC, formerly known as Girl Scout Cookies, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. With a sweet and earthy aroma, GSC launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won GSC numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss. There are several different phenotypes of the GSC strain including Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies, which exhibit some variation in appearance and effect. Typically, however, GSC expresses its beauty in twisting green calyxes wrapped in purple leaves and fiery orange hairs. Patients and consumers looking to cultivate this cannabis staple themselves should wait 9 to 10 weeks for their indoor plants to finish flowering.
Girl Scout Cookies is an indica-dominant hybrid with a strong sativa component (40:60 sativa/indica ratio). This strain can reach THC levels of up to 28%, meaning it’s one of the most potent strains available to medical marijuana patients. This strain provides the best aspects of both sativa and indica, and the high is powerful, happy, and euphoric, but with couch-lock body effects and feelings of lethargy. Girl Scout Cookies tastes sweet and earthy, and it smells much the same. It’s most effective at treating anxiety, stress, and depression, though it’s also good for appetite. Dry mouth is the only likely adverse effect, though others are possible. This strain began as a crossbreed of OG Kush, a near-even hybrid; Durban Poison, a pure sativa; and Cherry Kush, an indica-dominant hybrid. Girl Scout Cookies first appeared in California and is now one of the most popular strains in North America, where sells best on the West Coast and in Michigan. The high lasts for hours, making Girl Scout Cookies a good deal in most places. It can be difficult to grow, but it’s fast becoming a staple among home cultivators.
- Parents: Durban Poison, OG Kush
- Similar to: Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, Grandaddy Purple, OG Kush
- Flavours: Sweet, earthy, pungent
- Effects: Lazy, euphoric, sleep, happy, hungry
- Medical: Depression, insomnia, anxiety, lack of appetite
- Genetics : Lime Skunk x Orange Valley OGParents: Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Romulan Grapefruit
- Ingredients: Each pen contains 0.4 ml (0.44 mg) of pure CO2 extracted cannabis oil processed with food grade alcohol. The pen is made of plastic and can be recycled.
Discreet. Distinct. Disposable. Toko Slim Girl Scout Cookies has a very high CBD percentage. Toko offers sleek CO2 options for Cannabis vaporisation. Supercritical CO2 Pennywise CBD extract formulated with live Cannabis terpenes for superior flavour and effect. All products are made with food grade materials only. Source products used for extraction are grown in a GMP and GPP environment without the use of pesticides and free of heavy metals:
- Made from Supercritical CO2 extracted cannabis oil
- Live cannabis plant terpenes extracted and formulated for superior flavour and product
- Products are processed, packaged and handled in a Good Production and Good Manufacturing Practices standard facility
- All products are made using only food grade formulations
- Source products used for extraction grown without the use of pesticides and free of heavy metals
- All products are laboratory analyzed to ensure potency and consistency.